Daily Challenge - April

Blog Archive

Followers

Friends


Wickless Candles and More!

Lovely Boutique! Check it out!

Friday, March 28, 2008

Came across....

a blog that has me thinking about things....

And I always enjoy something that makes me think... Unless it's 4am and I can barely make it downstairs to my bed! *L*

Anyways, I found this particular blog through my friend Ashley's friend...

Take a look at it and let me know what you think....

Go here!


OKAY... Since I'm on a kick of reading new blogs not on my list today... Check this one out... It goes along with the above one in a way... I found this blog through another friend-of-a-friend type situation... *L*

1 comment:

JessLikesStuff said...

Those are both really nice blogs. It's great to read things by people who are making their OWN choices (to have kids and to worry less about being 'perfect') rather then trying so hard to conform. Good reads! Thanks.