Daily Challenge - April

Followers

Friends


Wickless Candles and More!

Lovely Boutique! Check it out!

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Quiz Time!

1. Where is your cell phone? In front of me.... In front of my computer.

2. Where is your significant other? At work. He gets off at 12:30am though! (It's currently 12:21am)

3. Your hair color? As of now? Orangy-red. It's awesome, I'm so in love with it!

4. Your mother? where is she? or who is she? Humm... I'll say she's having a night in with her man! Watching movies, drinking wine... Yadda, Yadda, Yadda. She's my inspiration.

5. Your father? Well he's sitting right next to my Mom drinking wine and watching a movie!

6. Your favorite thing? Honestly... Just one? I love my shower time (kid free zone!).... But i love to sneek a peek at my little ones while they're asleep.

7. Your dream last night? Huh. No clue. But apparently I asked Tyler to get me a drink (totally awake I guess) and was planning on watching TV with ... Don't remember a thing about it!

8. Your dream/goal? To be more productive.

9. The room you're in? Uhh.... What would you call this? Our computer space/office nook at the top of our stairs....

10. Your hobby? BAH! Do I have one? Weddings? Crafts? SHOPPING! *LOL*

11. Your fear? Drowning.

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? I like my friend Kristi's over at "...Yours, Mine, and Ours..." answer: "more kids, more accomplished, more love". Not sure about the kids part though.

13. Where were you last night? Well I took the kids to Canadian Tire for a Shinto Stool that is at 65% off!!! I've been searching forever for one! After waiting for an hour and a half they informed me that they do not have the advertised color. Ugh. We then came home and hung out here all night! I also watched my Grey's Anatomy and E.R.!

14. What you're not? Perfect.

15. One of your wish-list items? New glasses (including lenses!).

16. Where you grew up? Really? I 've grown up? What fun is that?!?!

17. The last thing you ate? Rockets. I know, it's sad... *L*

18. What are you wearing? Jeans, T-shirt and a sweater borrowed from Sarah (thanks!)

19. Your TV? Is HUGE! The neighbors down the street can watch it! No, really!

20. Your pet? Two cats, Olive and Shadow, I wouldn't give them up for anything.

21. Your computer? IS my life, besides my Husband and kids of course!

22. Your mood? Worn out. Always worn out.

23. Missing someone? Sure.

24. Your car? Which one? I haven't seen my van in weeks (the Hubby has been using it)... The car is nice with it's cruise control and such though.... Hummm....

25. Something you're not wearing? Socks. That's nothing new though.

26. Favorite store? Here in Leduc or in Edmonton? Wal-Mart.... Urban Planet.... Uhh... Haven't shopped in awhile... Huh.

27. Your summer? Was extremely busy!

28. Love someone? Oh yes!

29. Your favorite color? I like blues. And bright, bold colors.

30. When is the last time you laughed? Sometime tonight.... My girls make me laugh often!

31. Last time you cried? A few days ago.

No comments: