Daily Challenge - April

Followers

Friends


Wickless Candles and More!

Lovely Boutique! Check it out!

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

FACEBOOK HATES BLOGGER!



Hear, Hear.... Facebook has something against blogger and I REALLY need to know what it is!



Today I was informed by my good friend and neighbor that she tried to link to my blog from my Facebook page only to be informed:



"The following website has been identified as malicious:
http://zoggieworld.blogspot.com/
The link you have clicked has been identified by Facebook as a malicious web site. For the safety and privacy of your Facebook account, we strongly suggest you avoid visiting this address."



HA!



From Merriam-Webster:

Main Entry: ma·li·cious
Pronunciation: \mə-ˈli-shəs\
Function: adjective
Date: 13th century
: given to, marked by, or arising from malice
— ma·li·cious·ly adverb
— ma·li·cious·ness noun



Okay.... So... Well..... Huh.



Check out your Facebook page link and all of your friends... Let me know how it's going for you. All of my friends and my own links keep coming up with the warning.....



So I've started posting this on my friends walls that also have their links from Blogger on Facebook:



Facebook hates Blogger and is making any ones blogs with them as:



"The following website has been identified as malicious"



Check it! If you go to your page or a friends and try to get to their blog it won't allow you to!



Pass this along, it's really, REALLY annoying! *L*



Feel free to use the above on your friends pages!



Grrrr....

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Oh don't get me started on Facebook and all the issues with posting... I was trying to send my blog address on Facebook chat and it would not let it go through...kept sending me a message that it was being tagged as ABUSIVE. Huh? I was ticked off. Not sure what the deal is as I was able to post it on my profile.

Fiyah said...

Yeah same thing happened to me a few weeks ago when I tried to post my website and I bought my domain so I don't even have "blogspot" in the address.