Daily Challenge - April

Followers

Friends


Wickless Candles and More!

Lovely Boutique! Check it out!

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

My girls!

My girls.
I love them... And often they make me laugh.... Sometimes cry.... But I always get a warm feeling in my heart when I think of them....
My girls 'Practicing Church'... They usually end up doing this when they've misbehaved earlier at Church.... Especially through Sacrament! Last night Emma said 'Mommy, Can we practice Church' in an eager voice! It made me laugh... 'Of course you can!'... And then silence!
Afterwards thy girls hugged each other. This is huge for Zoë since she doesn't like to hug Emma all the time (in fact she'll deck her one if Emma pulls a surprise hug on her! *L*)... Right about now Zoë is saying 'I love you Emma, you're my best friend!'...

This morning the girls were watching TV while eating (nothing new) but instead of changing the channel when the kid shows ended on PBS I let the exercise program play... It's this elderly woman who sits in a chair and does low impact exercises... here we have Zoë doing the arm lifts.... After this she did the foot tap and stretch routine... *L*

2 comments:

JessLikesStuff said...

Awww what cute little stories! I love the "Emma you're my best friend" one...how sweet is that?! And they're all yours...lucky person you!

Anonymous said...

so cute... i actually had a conversation with a couple of women the other night about how all little girls end up with the haircut emma has right now. i truly think we all have pictures of us with that haircut... it suits pretty much any girl!