Daily Challenge - April

Followers

Friends


Wickless Candles and More!

Lovely Boutique! Check it out!

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

The In-Laws! Part 1

My in-laws are coming to town.

AND I'M THRILLED!!!


*LOL*


Is that weird?
I know, and often hear about, the in-laws from hell.... But not mine! I mean we had our 'getting to know each other' year that seemed awkward often (well, at least for me)... But that seemed normal as well for me....


You see, the story of Tyler and I was a bit rushed at the beginning... nothing that I would ever change if I could. We graduated in April (after knowing each other for two years), were married in July and then baby #1 was on the way! There wasn't much time for the 'introduce, laugh, become friends' time in there so of course things would be awkward! And it didn't help that we live 6-7 hours away...


Anyways, time passed and we tried to drive down to visit as much as our income would allow and here we are! *L*


They called tonight and asked if we had plans for the Family Day long weekend, we didn't (except two different meetings with two of my Bride's and an engagement party all on Saturday...), so now we're hanging out while they're here! Yay!


I'll keep you updated on how the weekend turns out! :D

1 comment:

JessLikesStuff said...

You're super lucky that everyone gets along so well! :)