Daily Challenge - April

Followers

Friends


Wickless Candles and More!

Lovely Boutique! Check it out!

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Towel Rack....

Last night Emma was drying her hands in our main bath... I guess she gave a little tug on the towel and, from where I was, things came down!

I honestly thought she had fallen in the bathroom somehow... This is what I found instead....



So we've had issues with this towel rack since we moved in.... It wasn't tight to the wall and this is what happened, exactly what I thought would happen....

From what I gathered while Tyler looked at it, whoever put it up didn't hit a stud. In fact there's the pencil 'x' mark of where it was supposed to go in and then two attempts (holes) on either side of it! Imagine!

Grrr....

So a warning to you all who are building a house, check your towel racks before they attack your children!!!

*LOL*

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Oh goodness!! haha...*sigh* Is it really that hard to put up a towel rack properly?? You really were the LAST house!! lol!