Daily Challenge - April

Followers

Friends


Wickless Candles and More!

Lovely Boutique! Check it out!

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Sinus Infections.....

Hurts SOOOOOOO bad!
I'm sure you can guess what I have on the right side of my head. Like I said in an e-mail to my Mom, ..."If I could only rip out all of my teeth and my eyeball to relieve some pressure, I might actually consider it!"
Honestly have no clue how Tyler has dealt with this on both sides of his head..... BLAH!
Too much to do today with Emma starting school tomorrow.... I have no idea when I'll be getting to the Doctor... *sigh*
Anyhoo, just wanted to update everyone on how the Mommy is doing over here.
Now if you'll excuse me I need to try and get some sleep (as I haven't really all night from pain) and then pretend to look somewhat decent for today's activities.... *L*
Or I might just crawl under my blanket and pretend to die.....
Humm....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yuk. but, best thing for a sinus infection? heat. as much as you can stand, right on your face. my mother has had chronic sinus infections all her life and remembers when she was younger all the doctors would do was lie her face-down on a heat pad at its highest temperature. i've had success with hot water bottles as well. it kind of melts the stuff making all the pressure.

seriously. as hot as you can stand it for as long as you can stand it. it will help.

Sarah said...

Ugh! That sucks. I've totally had a sinus infection before. It was brutal!! :-(

I hope you managed to get to the doctor!