Daily Challenge - April

Followers

Friends


Wickless Candles and More!

Lovely Boutique! Check it out!

Monday, September 8, 2008

For 'November Baby'

I'd first off like to say that I worked hard on a neat thing to post with this blog... But then Blogger won't allow that type of file to be posted.... I'm working on it some more.... But in the meantime you'll have to deal with this:

"It's Going To Be A....
Girl!
Sometime in November 2008!
'It's a Zog World!' would like to
congratulate our friends over at
'November Baby' on finding out that they
will be having their very first Girl!
Much Love!"
Honestly though I'm jumping out of my skin (okay well not really but you get the idea)! I cannot wait for this little girl (whose name we won't hear until the day she chooses to be born!) to come! Geeee!
Congratulations you two! How exciting!!! :D

2 comments:

Sarah said...

AGreed! Congrats! We are very excited! Can't wait to meet her for the first time when we are there on February!! YAY!!!!!

JessLikesStuff said...

Yay! Thanks Mista!!!!!! :) We are SOOOOOO incredibly excited that it's a girl....I was wanting time to slow down but now that I've seen her in those 3D photos I just can't WAIT!!!!!!!!! I wish I could tell the name but Kev would kill me :). I'm so excited also to hear that you guys are coming to Toronto in the winter. very, very exciting :)!