Daily Challenge - April

Followers

Friends


Wickless Candles and More!

Lovely Boutique! Check it out!

Thursday, April 3, 2008

I would like:

It's Okay to Take a Nap
Debra Sansing Woods

A celebration of motherhood, It's Okay to Take a Nap illustrates the joys, struggles, and triumphs of being a mother. With reminders to moms of simple reassuring truths - like how you deserve a break and how you are a queen, not a maid - this book will strengthen and empower women while at the same time assuring them that their sacrifices to be a mother have not gone unnoticed. Simply and beautifully written, this book is a wonderful gift for any mother.

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

I am checking this out! I don't thing you are ever too old for a nap! When our Ward went on the 1:30-3:30 time rotation, I was bummed... no Sunday naps. Well, I guess I could nap after church.... at 4,if I wanted to be groggy into Monday! UGH!