Daily Challenge - April

Blog Archive

Followers

Friends


Wickless Candles and More!

Lovely Boutique! Check it out!

Monday, November 17, 2008

Friday Flashback... Ona Monday Late Night... (Sorry!)

So... My family spent all of last week taking turns tossing their cookies with this horrible flu that's going around.

Or at least Emma and Tyler did. And he's not over it quite yet. Zoë had tummy issues for the week but is back to normal now... And I've been fine! Well... Sort of. But that's a whole other issue! *L*


This is why I'm a bit behind on this post... That and I had a 'Calendar Switch' night here Friday... Anyone have photos??!

Anyhoo... Here's the photo... Are you ready for this??!



So let me explain.... *L*

For Zoë's baby shower we decided to hold off until we actually had her (not the best plan in my books). This was taken a month or less after she had been born.

At first I had no clue what I was doing... I knew I wasn't drunk... So what the heck??! *L*

But I was kindly reminded by a friend, Heather, who had been there as well that I was doing the limbo (Luau themed)... And looked...Like... THIS.

Umm humm...

I'm hot!

*LOL*

I'd like to thank my Mom for posting this on Facebook for everyone and their dog to see! *LOL* Too funny!

Oh yes. This is me at the ripe old age of 22. Just after having my second child.

Good times!

6 comments:

StageSprite said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
StageSprite said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
StageSprite said...

You're still my favorite daughter! :o)

Okay, okay, so you're my only daughter. Honestly, though, you sure can limbo! And I think you are beautiful...ALL of the time!

Rhonda said...

Oh I am laughing so hard....but you look so HOT. hehe.... isn't it funny how time changes everything. Including our perspective on what is "cute" or "funny" in pictures? You actually look like you are 6 or 7...

Wait until you see what I am posting this Friday. It is actually one of Elijah from pre-school days. It will crack you up.

So, thank you so much for the wonderful meme you left for me. I have it copied and will post it soon. At first I thought it was for your new business, then I saw it close up and realized you did it for ME.

Thanks so much.

JessLikesStuff said...

Awww what a cute shot! Looks like you were having fun (and you look amazing for having had 2 babies within a couple years there)!!!!

Ashley Dawn said...

okay, I'm still trying to get over the fact that you could even try to limbo that fast after having a baby....you blow my mind.