Daily Challenge - April

Blog Archive

Followers

Friends


Wickless Candles and More!

Lovely Boutique! Check it out!

Monday, November 3, 2008

Friday Flashback... On a Monday!

So I totally missed Friday's Flashback as it was Hallowe'en and my day was REALLY busy! (I'll blog and post photos of that later!)


But yes... As most of my photos are on my other computer's hard drive I'm dealing with not to far in the past photos for now.... Sorry! *L*

Emma and Zoë November 2007

This photo was taken at Chelsey's new home... It was one of the first photo shoots that we did with Chelsey that was 'Professional'.... And it was awesome! My girls had their photos taken in their Christmas Dresses and then some relaxed photos in their normal clothing.

As well it showed everyone Chelsey's amazing talent with children!

I was very thankful that Chelsey was kind enough to take time out of her day to take such wonderful photos of my girls. Some of my favorite photos are from this shoot!

Thanks Chelsey for taking photos of my beautiful little girls!

And now you're Rice Photography!

7 comments:

JessLikesStuff said...

I love that pic of your girls. I actually remember when you posted all of those last year! Where does time go? You are SO lucky to have photographer friends. I really want to get professional pics taken of the baby when she arrives but I really don't want to spend the money. It can get really really pricey. But I love those professional newborn photos that I've seen.

Sarah said...

This is the picture that I have at my desk here at work! :-)

Chels said...

Yikes! Why did I use a wrinkled sheet! But at least your girls are so cute! i can new ones that look more professional, just let me know!

ZogLady said...

*LOL* Aww Chelsey! Anytime that's good for you! I love having photos done by you!!! :D As do my girls! ;)

I think you had just bought the sheet the day before! *L* Too funny!

Ashley Dawn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley Dawn said...

It's funny...that's totally how I picture your girls because that's when Joy School was going on and stuff. I can't believe how much kids change in a year. Chelsey sure has a good eye, doesn't she? It's great to get pictures done. I need to get her to do mine too.

Rhonda said...

Oh Mista, how freakin' adorable. Your two girls are sweethearts...hope you are taking lots and lots of pictures of how sweet they are. Remember to keep them safe...haha.