Daily Challenge - April

Followers

Friends


Wickless Candles and More!

Lovely Boutique! Check it out!

Friday, December 12, 2008

Friday Flashback AND Happy Birthday Emma!

Today at 10:50am will officially be Emma's 5th year on Earth! And how lucky we are to have her!
Emma celebrating her 1st Birthday (she had her very own cup cake!)
Blowing out her candle! (cake for the adults!)
Kisses for Kitty (which she still sleeps with every night! Thanks Auntie Sarah & Uncle Conor!)
Emma getting ready for her first day of school... Silly girl!
I'm so very excited for Emma to be 5... What a wonderful year it should be!
Her Birthday Party is Saturday, I'll post photos as soon as I get back on the computer!
Happy Birthday Emma!
We are truly blessed to have you in our lives!
Love,
Mommy, Daddy and Zoƫ

4 comments:

JessLikesStuff said...

Awww great shots from Emma's first birthday! I can't believe how different BOTH of you look 4 years later!!!!

Happy Birthday to Emma!

Rhonda said...

Happy Birthday Emma... OH and is that a perm you're sporting?

OR... wait, is your hair naturally curly and you straighten it? So, which is it mystery girl?

Just teasin ya, I hope you know.

Anonymous said...

We have 4 or 5 international blogs. You can find them listed by clicking on the "Stalking You From" image. They are towards the bottoms under "International Relations"

Happy Stalking!

ZogLady said...

Rhonda:

*LOL* I had a perm ages (and I mean A-G-E-S) before Emma was born... My hair held onto it forever! *LOL*

I naturally have waves but nothing like that! If only.... *LOL* :P