Daily Challenge - April

Followers

Friends


Wickless Candles and More!

Lovely Boutique! Check it out!

Monday, March 9, 2009

Support Needed!







Hello All!

I write you in hopes that you will please support my very good friend, Julie (some may know her from Church or through me) in her journey for The Weekend to End Breast Cancer. The last time Julie walked in 2007 for this cause (she had a beautiful baby boy in 2008), I gave her as much support as I could. We threw a fundraising party and watched her on her journey all weekend long! It turned out wonderfully for the cause and I would like to go over and beyond that this year.

I myself am unable to walk with her and most likely won't be able to watch her on her journey that weekend as I will be working on a wedding.... But I want her to understand that she fully has our support. This is not only for Julie but for all of those who have been affected, will be affected and all the people tied to those individuals as well.
I honestly believe that we will one day find a cure for this. And if my small donation will help towards that, then I will give!
As she states below, you can donate online from the comfort of your home; print off a donation form online and mail it in or, if you like, you can get in touch with me and we'll make your support come true!
Thank you for your time!

Always,
Mista and Family
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A message from Julianne:
Dear friends and family,

I don't know if you have heard yet, but I am walking in The Weekend to End Breast Cancer, August 8-9, 2009. I'll walk 60 kilometres over the course of one weekend with thousands of other women and men.

I did this walk in 2007, and I'm so glad that I did. The Weekend was not only an amazing experience, but the funds raised through it are providing funding now for research that will make breakthroughs bigger than ever would have been possible without The Weekend.

I've agreed to raise at least $2,000. Would you please consider making a donation? Use the link at the bottom of this email, and go visit my site. If you are uncomfortable with donating online, you can print off a donation form from my website and mail it in with a check to the address on the form. Any amount is appreciated!

You can help me again by passing this on to others who may donate. The net proceeds will support breast cancer research, treatment, and services through the Alberta Cancer Foundation.

Thank you so much for your help!

Sincerely,

Julianne Sanders

1 comment:

Ashley Dawn said...

That's awesome that you guys are doing this. Although the 'feel your boobies' slogan somewhat creeps me out, I know it's a great cause. Best of luck to you both.