Daily Challenge - April

Followers

Friends


Wickless Candles and More!

Lovely Boutique! Check it out!

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My Secret...


Is that I've always wanted to be a photographer.

Since I can rememebr the thought of holding a camera and capturing whatever was on the other side of it has excited me!

How could it not???! You get this wonderful opportunity to freeze a moment in time!

*sigh*
One day... One day I may get to take a course or even save up enough money to buy a camera worth taking places to capture what I see..... Or deem worthy of my memory card space... *L*

I remember being in Jr. High looking at catalogues and trying to figure out how I could afford to buy a Nikon....

It hasn't happened. And now Married with kids I can't imagine spending that amount of money #1 on myself and #2 not putting that money towards things that we need to put it towards.

But as I said... One day I'll be old and the kids will be out of the house... And then maybe I can justify putting some 'extra' cash towards a camera I love...

Until then I shall continue to daydream that I'm fairly talented at photography... For now my Blackberry will have to do! *L*

Cashing in just under $10,000! I suppose I could do with a less expensive one... *L*

Oh yeah! My new phone!! Geee!

6 comments:

Chels said...

Ummm... is that a Nikon I see? For shame! Haha jokes! You should just do it when you have the money, you won't regret it and it's good to spend money on yourself once in a while!

ZogLady said...

*LOL* Yes, yes it is a Nikon (D3x) ... I've always been in love with them! *sigh*

And maybe... When I'm rich I'll be able to buy one. We have no spare money kicking around... But I honestly may come to near death the day I can purchase one!!! Geee!

What do you use??!

JessLikesStuff said...

First of all...yaaaaaay! A blackberry!!!! Now that I have my iPhone I'll NEVER go back to a regular cell :).

Second, I think that's an awesome long-term goal (the camera and a photography course). I can't wait to start seeing your pictures one of these days... :). But REALLY??! $10,000?!!!! OMG!!! I was thinking like $700-$1,000! Who has $10,000?! For ANYTHING?! LOL

ZogLady said...

Hee, Hee Jessica!

Yeah no... i could settle for a $1000 I suppose... *L* j/j

But really, I don't need a $10,000.... It's just so pretty! And I'm sure I could make it match every outfit I own!!! ;P

One day.... One day..... *L*

Rhonda said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE my Blackberry. I live by it and would be lost w/o it. I just bought the Olympus E-VOLT 510 and it gets the job done. Nicely.

So, aren't you going to enter the contest and come visit me? Email me with your email and I will give you the details further on how to get here!

Whatcha waitin' for Mista?

Ashley Dawn said...

I SO would take that course with you. I want to too!! I've always been trigger happy when it comes to Cameras (digital cameras saved me big time money)