Daily Challenge - April

Followers

Friends


Wickless Candles and More!

Lovely Boutique! Check it out!

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Emma's Cough....

My poor Emma has been battling a cough for days now. Yesterday I finally found our long-lasting kids cough medicine and gave it to her... And off to school she went. Apparently it didn't help. We tried again an hour before bedtime. She was up until the wee hours of the morning coughing.... Uggggh! Why can't the sill long-lasting cough medicine hold up to it's promises???!

Anyhoo, somehow today I will have to drag all the kids (only four today!) to Wal-Mart where we'll get the strongest kids cough medicine around! Lets hope THAT will help! *L*

I just feel awful that she's coughing sooo much! Poor thing! And she's being so good about it!

I better go! More later!

2 comments:

Ashley Dawn said...

Oh, I'm SO sorry to hear that she's so sick. Coughing is SUCH a horrible thing to have going on. It's just kills you to hear your child completely out of control coughing - and you can't do anything about it. I hope the new cough medicine helps you out...good luck!!

JessLikesStuff said...

Yuck, that totally sucks! I really hope she gets well soon.