Daily Challenge - April

Followers

Friends


Wickless Candles and More!

Lovely Boutique! Check it out!

Saturday, August 30, 2008

OHMYGOODNESS I forgot!


I TOTALLY forgot to write about the birth of my friend's baby! How horrible is that???
He (Joshua) was born on August 2nd, 2008! Right while I was working on a wedding! *L* He weighed in at 7lbs 12oz. and 19.5 inches!


Joshua is a healthy, happy baby and both Mom and him were doing awesome right after the birth.
He has an older sister, Jaylee (15 days younger then my Zoƫ!) who adores him!
We were lucky enough to meet this new little guy at my Husbands surprise birthday party (which I also just realized I never blogged about! Huh.... *L* Better get on that...) and I have to say.... For a boy he's pretty darn cute! *L*
Thanks Julie and James for making the trip out and letting us meet the newest member of your family!


1 comment:

JessLikesStuff said...

Oooh congrats to your friend on her new baby! How incredibly exciting!!!!!