Daily Challenge - April

Followers

Friends


Wickless Candles and More!

Lovely Boutique! Check it out!

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Geese + South =

A very, VERY sad Mista!



Today I went out to close my back windows of my van (it's been gloomy for the past few days)only to notice that there are Geese flying south!


SOUTH!

Already! Ack!

I know that summer is coming to and end... Especially here in Alberta. We practically live in 10 months of winter and two months of summer. Lately we've had 30+ degree weather....
I LIVE for 30+ weather..... While most people I know are complaining that it's too hot I'm soaking it all in while I can. Must keep my warmth reserve on high for the whole winter! *L*
Now please don't think that I won't go as far as to say 'Yup, it's hot!'.... I'll happily mention how hot it is... But I prefer not to complain about it... I save that up for the -40 weather we get all winter!
Anyhoo, back on track.... So here I am, slightly down by the fact that a few days ago the lake behind out house was hosting a Canadian Geese party only to know that the party theme was 'Bon Voyage!'.....

*sigh*

No comments: