Daily Challenge - April

Followers

Friends


Wickless Candles and More!

Lovely Boutique! Check it out!

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

We're here!


Well I finally decided to put a longer pause on 'It's a Zog Life' for awhile since transerring the blogs from MySpace is taking forever... And start up this blog!


So here we are... Currently Emma and Zoƫ are munching on some food.... Then they'll go down for a late nap while I race to get all of the dishes done... Then we'll head over to Wal-Mart for a few things and then hopefully Sarah will be able to make it over to color my hair!


This weekend is a crazy one with Bridal Fantasy happening on Sunday. We've only been planning for this for.... MONTHS! We're all ready supply wise, it's just getting ourselves ready that's left! *L* Hence why hair coloring, nails and such are happening this week. Tyler is working nights this week, so I don't have a whole lot of help with the girls this week (not that he can do much about his work schedule)... I was lucky enough to score a hair appointment with Rebecca Anderson on Monday while Tyler was still home... And my hair turned out so well! I love havign her do my hair as it always turns out with a bit of a surprise! *L*


Well, I suppose I should get going... I have kids to get to bed and dishes that are way past due! I'll do my best to keep updating this blog... Here's to that!

2 comments:

Heather said...

ooh, fun! a new blog! i must bookmark it.

JessLikesStuff said...

Very cool! Excited to read them!