Daily Challenge - April

Followers

Friends


Wickless Candles and More!

Lovely Boutique! Check it out!

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Mish Mash!

Back in 2009 I started an event called "Mish Mash".... It consists of a bunch of home based businesses gathering together for an evening of fun, meeting friends and sharing their products....

It was a blast! I invited a bunch of my friends that we're in the beginning of their new home based businesses, created an open house and had a fun evening of meeting new folks and shopping!

Fast forward a few years (say, three years) and now I get to host this wonderful event in my new home!! GEEE!

This time around I opened it up to two dates.... And more vendors! lol The joy of owning a a larger home!












As of right now there are 10+ vendors and can't wait for them to invite everyone they know!!

What a wonderful evening it shall be of meeting new people, seeing other vendors and making sales (holiday shopping early!!!)!!

If you're around, check out the event on FB or contact me! (Event will be open to public within the week)

    




No comments: